Tuesday, February 12, 2008

San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park

During the last couple weekends in January we were pretty busy. We utilized our gift of free admittance (for the salute to fireman and police from the wildfires) and went to the San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park. I've attached some of the photos and 1 video of AJ feeding the ducks. It was a bit rainy when we went but it was still a lot of fun. AJ really likes the petting zoos and it probably seems ridiculous to our family in the midwest that we were actually feeding the deer and encouraging them to come to us. AJ is a bird lover and is infatuated with the ducks as well.




































1 comment:

Rachel Jensen said...

Ok, I cannot even begin to explain to you how amusing I find it that YOUR son likes birds. Seriously - next is a fascination with fish. I feel it coming. :-)