Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Boys Trip

2-28-08 - outside the Padres Building in Peoira

2-27-08 - watching the game
It's RALLY time
Some day I am going to be out there playing (2-28-08)
2-28-08 - Look I would be great at outfield
Watch the Padres practice 2-28-08

2-26-08 - I don't want to leave - Can't they play more ball.
Vegging out in the hotel room. A true junkie - a remote and Cheerios
2-27-08- let's get ready to play ball
2-27-08
2-27-08 Ron & AJ - look at how good these seats are


2-26-08 in the Park at the Peoria Sports Complex
2-26-08 Ron and AJ
2-26-08
Getting ready to watch the game. 2-26-08
I love Baseball. I have the place to myself!







Ron and AJ went to Arizona to cheer on the Padres in their spring training. They were there from Feb 26 - 28. Yes, Angela had 3 whole days all to herself. EVERYONE had a great time. AJ was able to actually obtain several autographs from the players and he had a fun time with daddy.

AJ Says "Baseball" and "You're Out"

2 comments:

Windy said...

seriously the cutest thing ever. what a great dad Ron is. How special the time is beetween fathers & sons.

bsw said...

I tell you what, Ron, You can adopt me anytime! Great updates Angela!!!!