We went to Birch Scripps Aquarium on Sunday. AJ really likes fish so we thought it would be a fun thing to do. He did enjoy the neat fish and sharks in the tanks. After the aquarium we went down to the beach. We all know that AJ already looks so much like Ron but he is also just like Ron and doesn't like the ocean. I mean, how could this be MY child? He likes water in general (he can never pass up a fountain or puddle) but he did NOT like the ocean rushing at him. Oh well. I will have to take him to the beach a lot this summer.
Welcome to the Matheson Family Blog Page! Our family includes Ron, Angela, and AJ. We've made this blog to share our photos, videos, and family news with our friends and family.
1 comment:
I have been wanting to go here. it looks like it is fun.
Post a Comment