Saturday, March 28, 2009

AJ goes to the Dentist

AJ had his very FIRST dentist appt on March 26, 2009. I was expecting a nightmare of an experience but I am happy to say, it was AWESOME. AJ was excited to go and the dentist office so they could count his teeth, and it was a fantastic experience. He actually had X-rays and a cleaning. The dentist is strictly a kids dentist. I am so happy to have found the right one for him.
OPEN WIDE
Showing us how to brush our teeth. There is a tv on the ceiling that he is watching.
Waiting for the dentist. There is a tv on the ceiling he is watching.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job at the dentist AJ. I want to go too. Tell your mom she needs to put some pictures of us at the playground on her blog.

c-ya,
Nathan

Anonymous said...

Angie,

Great pictures! Glad it was a good experience for him.

Kathi Kelly

Windy said...

how cute hes such a little man!