Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Buffalo City 2009

AJ and Angela went on a trip to Buffalo City, WI for a couple of weeks to visit the relatives and have some fun at the river. Please check throughout the week as I am going to upload photos/videos from our trip.


AJ "needed" (his words) to have these water guns. He fell asleep on the way back to the house and I couldn't resist taking this picture. He has 11 water guns in his lap.
AJ at the hodgepodgelodge
Goofy Face
Isn't technology fabulous?! I brought along my iPod and had downloaded several of AJ favorite shows and he enjoyed watching them while on the airplane.
AJ's 1st airplane ride EVER. I brought his carseat on the plane with me which helped him understand he had to be buckled in the whole time. He really loved flying. When we landed he asked if we could do it again. He also liked it when the plane shook. (that is when we hit turbulence) He had no problem telling everyone that he was flying on Northwest Airlines but he also like to watch Continental take off and land. He knows Continental's logo. This a picture of AJ and Grandma Hodge, aka Umma.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Joyce

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Welcome home!!!!!

Robin

Anonymous said...

ool :)

so,

ya gonna be round on the forth?

6 -10pm?

miss ya

thomas

Anonymous said...

Angie: That young man is a lucky young man. He has seen more in life than I have. G'ma Hodge looks like her Mom. Loved the pictures and so glad to see Ron looks well. Evelyn